Epicentre is committed to ensuring that the processing of your personal data complies with the French Data Protection Act and the European Data Protection Regulation (RGPD).
Data protection policy
Epicentre limits the collection of personal data to what is strictly necessary and undertakes to provide information on the processing of such data with any data collection.
If this information does not seem clear or sufficient to you, you can send us your questions via the contact form.
Update of personal data information
We reserve the right to modify the information contained in this page; both to meet the standards imposed by the legislation but also because our site and our services evolve continuously. Please refer to this page from time to time for information that may change.
To find out more about the personal data and their management, you can visit the CNIL website (Commission Nationale de l’Informatique et des Libertés): https://www.cnil.fr/en/home.
Exercise your rights
Epicentre allows you to exercise your data protection and privacy act and to ask us:
- To limit the processing of your data,
- To access and obtain a copy of your personal data,
- to rectify them, or
- To erase them.
For this, you can contact us:
- by mail: Epicentre - 8 rue Saint Sabin, 75011 Paris
- by the contact form
Epicentre will provide you with information on the measures taken following your request and will endeavour to process it within one month of receipt.
In accordance with the French Data Protection Act and European regulations, if you consider, after contacting us, that your rights to your data are not respected, you can file a complaint with the Commission Nationale de l'informatique et des Libertés (CNIL).
EPICENTRE processes your personal data for the purposes of studying and processing your application. Access to your personal data is strictly limited to the authorized personnel at EPICENTRE in charge of processing your application. Your personal data are stored according to the following rules:
- In the event of a negative outcome of your application, EPICENTRE will inform you of its wish to keep your file and give you the opportunity to request its immediate destruction. If we do not receive such a request, your data will automatically be destroyed 2 years after our last contact with you. In addition, your data may be stored for more than 2 years if you formally agree.
- In the event of a positive outcome of your application, EPICENTRE will keep your data for the duration of your presence at EPICENTRE.
EPICENTRE's recruitment platform complies with data privacy laws. In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation and the French Loi informatique et libertés, you have the right to access, rectify, delete the data concerning you, limit and oppose their processing, ask for the portability of such data, the right to set guidelines on the fate of your data in the event of death and the right to withdraw your consent at any time. To exercise these rights, we invite you to write to us at the address below or use the contact form.
DPO Consulting 1-3 rue Caumartin, 75009 Paris, for the attention of the Outsourced DPO Service.
You can also file a complaint with the French data protection authority, the CNIL.